New Features include:
- Auto-Align 2.0 - A collaboration between WaveMachine Labs and Fraunhofer (inventors of the MP3 format) has resulted in a revolutionary new alignment algorithm. Drumagog now has the most accurate triggering available.
- Direct Plugin Hosting - Play any virtual instrument from within Drumagog. Plugins like BFD2, Kontakt, and Superior Drummer are inserted directly into Drumagog to allow a virtually unlimited sample palette. (Platinum version only)
- Redesigned graphic interface – Streamlined control and easier sample editing.
- Support for multiple room samples - The Gog format now allows for different room sounds and mics. Simply dial in the amount of room desired.
- Auto Hi-Hat Tracking - automatically detects the hi-hat pedal position (open/closed)
A built-in recorder lets you create songs one instrument at a time. Voice Band works in real time as you sing, and includes ten instruments: two electric guitars, bass, saxophone, two synthesizers, organ and drums. Voice Band also allows you to jam along with your favorite tunes in your iPod library.
They've also added a built-in effects processor with reverb, delay and distortion, auto pitch correction with multiple key signatures and scales, and a metronome.
Voice Band is especially powerful as a song writing aid, allowing musicians to sing song ideas directly into the phone and hear those ideas come alive as real instruments.